Friday, May 15, 2009

New blog

This is my blog, I'm fairly new to aquascaping but not to fishkeeping. I've kept fish ever since I was 4, now I'm 19. You do the math. I like it because it keeps me occupied and I like nature in general. I'm also hoping that one day I'll make a career out of it. I'm aiming for ichthyology.

At the moment I have a 10 gallon tank with some black neon and glowlight tetras and a bunch of baby guppies that I will get rid of as soon as possible. I also have a six gallon tank which is basically a endler and RCS sanctuary.
Plus several smaller tanks.

For the moment I only have these images. I will get some of my tanks as soon as the aquascapes improve a little bit. I hope that with this new thing I will learn a little bit more and be guided in the right direction. As time progresses I will add more stuff and hopefully I'll get some feedback.



Hemigrammus erythrozonus

Hemigrammus erythrozonus

Hemigrammus erythrozonus

Betta Splendens-King of his 5 gallon bowl

No comments:

Post a Comment